Patagonia Dirt Roamer Womens Storm Pant
Made from a waterproof and breathable, three-layer recycled fabric, the Patagonia Dirt Roamer Womens Storm Pant protects the off-road cycist from rain, snow, wet underbrush and cold temperatures. A knit lining to the material ensures a soft feel next to the skin, and abrasion-resistant zones across the knees, seat and crotch extend durability.
The regular fit combines with the anatomical shaping of the panels to follow the wearer's legs while they are in the riding position and an OppoSet adjustable waist prevents the pant from slipping down, even when the pedalling is furious. Zipped leg openings mean that pads can be used underneath the pant, and two waterproof zipped pockets are ideal for storing ride essentials.
- An MTB-specific cycling pant that repels rain, snow, wet underbrush and frigid temperatures
- Waterproof, breathable, recycled, three-layer shell fabric
- Knit lining to prevent clamminess
- Abrasion-resistant reinforcement at knees, seat and crotch
- The regular fit allows a complete range of movement
- Tailored hip, waist and knee areas contour to fit the on-bike posture
- MTB-specific OppoSet® adjustable waist
- Two waterproof, zipped thigh pockets
- Zipped leg openings allow for the pant to be pulled over shoes and pads
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 272 grams, size small
Patagonia Dirt Roamer Womens Storm Pant Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".