Patagonia Houdini Womens Jacket
Changeable conditions can be the worst of enemies as they're notoriously hard to dress for potentially leaving the explorer open to being caught out by the weather. The Patagonia Houdini Jacket counters situations such as these with a comprehensive set of features.
Arguably the stand out property of the Houdini jacket is the 100% recycled nylon ripstop material as it's completely wind-blocking to shut out the elements, water repellent via a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating and super packable meaning it can be worn or stashed with ease depending on the weather conditions. These attributes are then combined within a slim, ergonomic fit and dropped tail section to guarantee unimpeded movement in activities such as running, climbing and hiking. This advanced fit also facilitates the comfortable wearing of undergarments such as base layers and light mid-layers granting the possibility of a tuneable, personal microclimate.
Convenience and performance are then enhanced with an adjustable hood that won't block peripheral vision, durable half-elastic cuffs to eliminate draughts, a drawcord hem for a tailored fit, safety inspired reflective logos and a zipped chest pocket that doubles as a stuff sack for when packing into a bag or pocket.
- Featherweight 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Zipped chest pocket converts to stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Slim fit with a drop tail for improved fit while moving
- Hood adjusts in one pull and won’t block peripheral vision
- Durable half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
- Reflective P-6 logo on the left chest
- Can be worn over base layers and light mid-layers; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 96 grams / 3.4 oz (size small)