Patagonia Landfarer Bike Short
Conceived for the trails, the Patagonia Landfarer Bike Short grants exceptional comfort for any off-road riding conditions. The stretchy and breathable fabric combines with the relaxed cut and ergonomically curved waistband to give total freedom of movement, whether ascending steep pitches or charging down tricky singletrack. The low profile waistband ensures there is no irritation when hip belt packs are worn and fastens securely to eliminate slipping.
The generous size of the leg openings facilitate the use of knee pads, while the waist loops mean that Patagonia’s liner shorts (available separately) can be seamlessly integrated for extra comfort if required. Two zipped thigh pockets and a left hip pocket provide ample, secure storage space for ride essentials and valuables.
- Down or up, steep or steady, the Landfarer Bike Shorts are at home on any off-road trail
- Made from a stretchy, breathable fabric for comfort and freedom of movement
- Relaxed fit allows unhindered pedalling and direction changes
- 12" inseam gives a casual aesthetic
- Leg openings cover the tops of most kneepads
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and provides unrestricted movement
- Low-profile button-closure elastic waistband minimises discomfort when worn under hip belt packs
- Two secure zipped pockets on the thighs
- Drop-in pocket on the left hip has a snap closure
- Compatible with the brand’s Nether Bike Liner Shorts, Dirt Roamer Liner Bibs and Endless Ride Liner Shorts via loops at the waist (All liner shorts are available separately)
- Manufactured via Fair Trade Certified protocols
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 179 grams, size small
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".