Pearl Izumi Elite Road v5 Cycling Shoes
Ready for tough training rides or race days, Pearl Izumi’s Elite Road v5 Cycling Shoes use the same Unibody construction as their premium PRO Leader shoes, giving them a very low stack height for great power transfer. The Carbon Power Plate integrated into the sole unit increases the stiffness, also contributing to the shoe’s efficiency whilst the Boa IP1 closure ensures that the shoes are always secure but comfortable thanks to their 1mm incremental adjustment. Chafing and hotspots are eliminated by the highly breathable 3-Layer Seamless Composite Upper which wraps the foot to hold it in place even during the steepest climbs and hardest sprints.
- Aimed at competitive riders looking for maximum response
- The same Unibody construction as the top end PRO Leader
- Delivers stellar fit, connectivity and power transfer
- Unibody construction eliminates traditional lasting board to deliver super low 5mm stack height for maximum pedalling efficiency
- Advanced 3-Layer Seamless Composite Upper offers exceptional breathability and eliminates hot spots by adapting to foot shape
- Bi-directional Closure wraps the foot for a semi-custom fit and secure foot retention
- Boa IP1 reels allow 1mm micro-adjustability and pop up for full release
- Replaceable heel bumper
- 1 to1 Integrated Carbon Power Plate delivers feather-light stiffness
- Stiffness Index: 13/13
- SPD-SL compatible
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 275 grams per shoe (size 43 EUR)
Pearl Izumi Elite Road v5 Cycling Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.