Pearl Izumi Pro Road v5 Cycling Shoes
Pearl Izumi’s Pro Road v5 Cycling Shoes Shoes are their lightest offering, yet they are also just as stiff as the Pro Leader v4 model. A fully knitted upper not only provides great breathability and amazing comfort, but also reduces waste as it doesn’t need trimming. The PI Dry treatment helps the upper’s water-resistance and bonded seams reduce any potential hotspots or chafing. Boa IP1 reels ratchet in 1mm increments for a very precise fit that is also easy to adjust mid-ride as conditions change, whilst they simply pop up for full release. The PRO Air Carbon Power Plate sole unit is 22% lighter than previously, with carbon only used where it is needed for stiffness and it also provides good ventilation through the shoe.
- Fully knitted upper provides zonal stretch, high breathability and reduces waste
- Bonded seams
- 1:1® PRO Air Carbon Power Plate drops weight and adds ventilation, without sacrificing stiffness
- PI Dry® permanent water-shedding technology applied to upper
- Dual Boa® IP1 reels allow 1mm micro-adjustability, and pop up for full release
- Dual density 1:1 footbed is ergonomically designed to provide optimal support, pedaling efficiency and comfort
Pearl Izumi Pro Road v5 Cycling Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.