Pearson 1860 Kick Back Urban Commuter Short
Blending classic looks with technical features, the Kick Back Urban Commuter Short from Pearson 1860 looks great off the bike and offers a number of features to help when on the bike. The recycled polyamide fabric has four-way stretch for comfort and unrestricted motion whilst it’s also crease resistant so doesn’t need ironing. Infused with carbon, the fabric is designed to help with temperature regulation. There are two front hand pockets and two rear pockets, one of which has a zip for security, the other has a popper for quicker access. The front of the short has a zipped fly and popper closure although there are also belt loops that can be used too.
- Carbon-infused polyamide for temperature regulation
- Water-repellent for all condition wear
- Polyamide fabric for stretch and durability
- British tailored fit for smart appearance and form
- Four-way stretch for comfort
- Minimal washing to maximise wear time
- Crease-resistant - no need to iron and ready to wear
- 'Antipop' popper front fastener - quick release and slim for peace of mind and comfort
- Two front pockets for easy access
- Rear zipped left pocket for security
- Poppered right pocket for quick entry
- Waist loops to add a belt if required
Pearson 1860 Kick Back Urban Commuter Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.