Pearson 1860 Richmond Park Laps Short Sleeve Merino Jersey
There can sometimes appear to be an almost constant stream of cyclists in southwest London's Richmond Park, and the Pearson 1860 Richmond Park Laps Short Sleeve Merino Jersey celebrates this riding spot that is pretty much on the doorstep of Pearson HQ. This mid-weight garment is perfect across a range of temperatures, utilising a Sportwool Merino blend that is highly breathable, moisture-wicking and prevents the build-up of bad odours.
There's a full-length zip for making quick adjustments to airflow, and spacious, easy to access rear pockets, one with a zip so you can store more valuable items. The inside of the jersey features an exclusive Richmond Park Laps graphic by designer Rich Hall.
- Breathable and lightweight sustainable Sportwool Merino blend
- High-wicking for quick moisture transfer
- Naturally odour resistant for less washing
- Merrow ACTIVESEAM® technology for long term durability
- Double-stitched tough elasticated hem with light rear silicone gripper
- Full-length YKK zipper with neck garage
- Easy reach rear pockets, one single zipped security pocket
- Tailored long sleeve with cuff to hold position
- Pearson finely embroidered logo
- Pearson Rose detail sewn cotton badge for the seal of authenticity
- Exclusive Richmond Park Laps graphic