Peaty's Tubeless Conversion Kit 30mm Tape 42mm Valves and Sealant
Peaty’s Tubeless Conversion Kit contains a nine metre roll of 30mm wide tape, two 42mm valves and two 120ml pouches of tubeless sealant making it a one-stop shop for converting to tubeless. The metal valve caps double as valve core removers so they are always to hand and the 30mm tape is ideal for downhill and endura style rims. Peaty’s Sealant is non-toxic, non-hazardous and completely biodegradable with platelets made from hardwood cellulose rather than harmful micro-plastics.
Includes: 2 x 42mm tubeless valves, 9m roll of 30mm rim tape, 2 x 120ml sealant pouches
Recommended Sealant Quantities:
- Road: 30-45ml
- Cyclocross: 60-75ml
- 26” MTB: 60-80ml
- 27.5” MTB: 70-90ml
- 29” MTB: 100-120ml
- Metal valve dust cover doubles as valve core remover
- Sealant is non-toxic, non-hazardous and completely biodegradable
- Sealant uses nano-platelet technology from eucalyptus tree starch
- Sealant won’t ball up and washes out with water
- Super high tensile strength tape is primed with a bespoke adhesive
- Nine metre roll enough for approximately 5x 26” rims or 4x 27.5” rims or 4x 29” rims
- Easy to follow instructions on the box
- Includes: 1x 9m roll of Rimjob tape (enough for 4x 700c rims), 2x 42mm tubeless valves, 120ml pouch of tubeless sealant
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.