Pinarello Dogma F12 Disc Road Frameset
If you're looking for every possible advantage, the Pinarello Dogma F12 Disc Road Frameset could be the ultimate basis for your next race bike. The ultralight frame is constructed from Torayca® T1100 1K DreamCarbon and paired with an ONDA F12 fork. Lateral stiffness has been upped by 10% at the bottom bracket compared to its predecessor the F10, meaning no watts will be wasted when putting the power down during an attack or in the sprint for the line.
Drag has also been significantly reduced, thanks to complete cable integration when the Talon Ultra handlebar is fitted (purchased separately). The redesigned frame and fork also reduce drag by 7.3%. Tested in the wind tunnel, in the real world this translates to an 8 watt saving over 1km at 40km/hour, or one second, which ultimately could make or break a podium-worthy result.
This frameset is designed for direct mount disc brakes for supreme stopping power no matter the conditions, and fits tyres up to 28mm wide for improved comfort and faster rolling.
- TiCR™ all internal cable routing
- 3XAir™ two positions available for the second bottle
- RAD SYSTEM disc brake
- Front axle 100x12mm / Rear Axle 142x12mm
- Flat mount disc maximum - 160mm
- UCI approved
- 13 sizes available
- Maximum tyre width: 700x28mm
- Weight: 840 grams (raw frame, unpainted)
Read more about the Pinarello Dogma F12 HERE.
Please note: This is the disc brake version of the Pinarello Dogma F12 Frameset, and is compatible with flat mount disc brakes only. Images are for representation of colourway only.
- FRAME: Pinarello Dogma F12, asymmetric, Torayca® T1100 1K DreamCarbon with Nanoalloy technology, disc
- FORK: Pinarello Fork ONDA F12 with ForkFlap™, disc
- SEATCLAMP: TwinForce
- SEATPOST: Dogma Aero
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Italian threaded (not included)
- Includes: Frame, fork, headset and seatpost
PRODUCT REF: 1048375
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more