Pinarello Dogma F12 Road Frameset
Improving on the F10 - a race-proven machine with numerous wins to its name - was a tough ask. In the Dogma F12 Road Frameset, Pinarello have kept everything that was great and made some important changes to further improve stiffness and cut drag. Tested in the wind tunnel and proven in the real world, an 8 watt saving at 40km/hour over 1km compared to the F10 equals a one second gain. Over longer distances, this could easily be the difference between the top step and missing out on that podium position.
All cables except the brake inners are now fully hidden when the Talon Ultra handlebar (purchased separately) is fitted, for not only clean aesthetics but also an incredible 85% reduction in cable drag. The new frame and fork shapes result in a 7.3% drag reduction and 10% increased stiffness at the bottom bracket. The result? More of your power is transferred, but Pinarello have managed to keep the frame exactly the same weight so there are no compromises. Designed for direct mount brakes, stopping power is improved, inspiring confidence so you can focus fully on reaching those top speeds.
- TiCR™ all internal cable routing
- 3XAir™ two positions available for the second bottle
- Direct mount brake system
- UCI Approved
- Compatible with mechanical and electronic groupsets
- Maximum tyre width: 700x28mm
- Weight: 820 grams (raw frame, unpainted)
Read more about the Pinarello Dogma F12 HERE.
Please note: This is the rim brake version of the Pinarello Dogma F12 Frameset, and is compatible with direct mount caliper brakes only. Images are for representation of colourway only.
- FRAME: Pinarello Dogma F12, asymmetric, Torayca® T1100 1K DreamCarbon with Nanoalloy technology
- FORK: Pinarello Fork ONDA F12 with ForkFlap™
- SEATCLAMP: TwinForce
- SEATPOST: Dogma Aero
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Italian threaded (not included)
- INCLUDES: Frame, fork, headset and seatpost
PRODUCT REF: 1047998
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more