Pirelli Cinturato Gravel H TLR Tyre
Over compacted or rocky ground is where the Pirelli Cinturato Gravel H TLR Tyre excels. It's hard-wearing and robust with a tread that uses tightly packed knobs, shallower in the centre and larger on the shoulders for good adaptation to this kind of terrain, increasing the surface area. The SpeedGRIP compound is responsible for perfectly balancing comfort, rolling resistance and durability, and when you throw the bike into corners at speed, even on loose gravel or dirt, you can be confident in the levels of grip.
A reinforced casing construction with a woven-fabric bead-to-bead layer protects against smaller punctures and the kind of sidewall slashes that are more common on rocky terrain. Optimised for fitment to wider rims and to be set up tubeless, you'll be able to take advantage of the benefits of running lower air pressures, namely no risk of pinch flats and a smoother ride.
Visit our Pirelli Behind the Scenes article to learn more about the technology behind their range of bicycle tyres.
- Tubeless-ready clincher designed for compact or rocky terrain and all weather conditions
- The tread features low, tightly packed knobs to adapt to the terrain, offering a large contact area and therefore excellent feel while riding
- SpeedGRIP compound adds mechanical resistance and chemical grip without compromising rolling efficiency
- Reinforced casing construction with a woven fabric bead-to-bead layer
- Tubeless-ready Aramid bead optimised for wide modern rims
- High level of puncture protection
- Casing: 127tpi
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 510 grams (650x45mm) / 410 grams (700x35mm) / 480 grams (700x40mm) / 550 grams (700x45mm)