Pirelli Cinturato Velo TLR Classic Tyre
Aimed at long rides and mixed terrain, the Pirelli Cinturato Velo TLR Classic Tyre brings together performance technology and an aesthetically pleasing tanwall design. The Armour Tech™ construction incorporates a bead-to-bead high-density layer, Kevlar® fibres and an aramid breaker to protect against the worst conditions and enhance longevity.
Pirelli's SmartNET™ Silica compound creates confidence-inspiring handling in both wet and dry conditions while enhancing durability and puncture protection. Designed specifically for endurance, the 60TPI casing is made to last and is resistant to cuts and abrasions.
A tubeless-ready construction allows you to reap the benefits of running lower tyre pressures, increasing traction and reducing rolling resistance.
- SmartNET™ Silica rubber compound guarantees safe rides and confidence-inspiring handling even in harsh conditions
- Wide surface of the silica rod molecules enhances its natural water affinity, delivering confident handling on wet surfaces
- Armour Tech™ construction creates a chemical barrier against punctures together with a layer of fabric that goes from bead to bead to resist against penetration from every angle and an extra layer of anti-puncture fabric under the tread
- 60TPI tubeless-ready casing is specifically designed for road endurance application, exclusively patented for Pirelli
- Tubeless-ready configuration provides extra suppleness and better speed to a unique casing in its category
- Cinturato Velo TLR is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi maximum pressure limit
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 310 grams (26mm) / 350 grams (28mm)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".