Praxis Works Buzz 130BCD TT Chainrings
Aimed squarely at those pushing themselves to the limit in time trials, the Praxis Works Buzz 130BCD TT Chainrings have been systematically developed by Praxis Works to give long lasting service and great shifting with either ten or eleven speed drivetrains, whether mechanical or electronic. These chainrings are designed for five arm cranks, with a 130 bolt circle diameter (BCD) meaning that the large chainrings are fully supported for stiffness, helping both power transfer and shifting performance. A series of ramps and pins move the chain across chainrings quickly and accurately every time a shift is called for, even whilst under load, and the scallops help control the chain movement and prevent chain-suck.
Please note: Spider not included.
- 54/42 or 56/42 130 BCD chainrings
- Heat treated and hard anodized 7075 T6 Aluminium
- Work with Shimano™ 10/11-speed, Campagnolo 10/11-speed, SRAM 10/11-speed drivetrains
- Designed for traditional 5-arm 130 BCD cranks
- Not compatible with 4-arm Campagnolo or 4-arm SRAM Exogram cranks
- Great for use with Di2, Etap or EPS systems
- Power2Max, SRM, and Quarq power meter compatible
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.