Precotec Cockpit Mount 20g
The Precotec Cockpit Mount is the perfect way to attach your GPS cycling computer to your bike. The carbon construction weighs just 20 grams and the mount is designed to fit aerobars, and other handlebars, retaining the aerodynamic properties of your setup. Two titanium screws run from the rear of the stem and secure your computer, vibration-free. There's tonnes of adjustability, in both length and angle, to best suit your needs, making it compatible with a range of computers.
Please note: The K-Edge quarter-turn insert required to connect your GPS computer is not included.
You can purchase the insert for Wahoo computers here.
You can purchase the insert for Garmin computers here.
K-Edge quarter-turn mount compatibility
- Garmin: Edge 20/25/130/200/500/510/520/800/810/820/1030/1000 / Edge Explore 820/1000 / Edge Touring
- Wahoo: ELEMNT / ELEMNT MINI / ELEMNT BOLT
- Sigma: ROX 7.0 / 11.0 / 12.0
- Omata: One MPH / One KPH
Please note: Includes cockpit mount only and not other items pictured.
- Mounting system for GPS cycling computers
- The mounting-system allows a centered mounting in front of the handlebar
- Assembly is carried out by means of two high-strength, hollow-bored titanium screws
- Secure and vibration-free hold
- Adjustability in angle and length
- Tube material: Carbon fibre sleeve
- Bracket material: Fibre reinforced synthetics
- Stem-bar screw material: Titanium
- Screw size: Titan M5x16
- Tilt angle: Variable ±20 degrees
- Length adjustment: Three steps
- Screw distance variable: 10 - 30mm
- Cockpit Mount fits with K-Edge inserts of: Garmin, Sigma, Wahoo and Omata
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 20 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.