Princeton CarbonWorks Mach 7580 Disc Tune Wheelset
Combining prodigious speed, sweet handling and low weight, Princeton CarbonWorks’ Mach 7580 Disc Tune Wheelset is perfectly suited to anyone chasing the seconds in a time trial or triathlon, or just looking to travel very rapidly on a bike.
Varying between 75 and 80mm deep, the carbon rim has a broad, blunt profile that lowers drag yet remains manageable in windy conditions. As the rim bed doesn’t have any spoke holes in it, the wheels are easily converted to tubeless running and the design also improves the rim’s strength and integrity for better handling and durability.
Straightpull Sapim CX-Ray spokes and SecureLock alloy nipples guarantee a strong, stiff and comfortable ride whilst the thru-axle and Center Lock standards add safety and convenience. Renowned for their beautifully made lightweight components, Tune has supplied the hubs to keep the gram count to a minimum without compromising performance thanks to the precision engineering and premium bearings.
- Non-drilled rim bed
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim Depth: 75 / 80mm
- Internal Rim Width: 19mm
- External Rim Width: 26mm
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray with Sapim SecureLock alloy nipples
- Spoke Count: 24 front, 24 rear
- Hubs: Tune disc
- Disc Standard: Center Lock
- Front Axle: 12x100mm thru-axle
- Rear Axle: 12x142mm thru-axle
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 1596 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano / SRAM / XDR / Campagnolo
- Includes: Tubeless valves and wheel bags