Princeton CarbonWorks Peak 4550 Carbon Ti Disc Wheelset
A fantastic upgrade or way to complete a dream build, Princeton CarbonWorks' Peak 4550 Carbon Ti Disc Wheelset is incredibly light, stiff and aerodynamic.
The variable height rim and blunt U-shaped profile balance handling with low drag, ensuring that they still perform well in difficult weather conditions and fast finishes as well as on steep mountain roads. The hole-free rim bed increases the wheels’ stiffness and means that they are tubeless-ready without the need for tape.
Carbon Ti’s X-Hub SP disc hub is beautifully made and very light, with sealed bearings and Center Lock rotor mount whilst the Sapim CX-Ray spokes and Sapim SecureLock alloy nipples finish the wheels off in a suitable premium fashion.
- Non-drilled rim bed
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim Depth: 45 / 50mm
- Internal Rim Width: 18.5mm
- External Rim Width: 26mm
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray with Sapim SecureLock alloy nipples
- Spoke Count: 24 front, 24 rear
- Hubs: Carbon Ti X-Hub SP disc
- Disc Standard: Center Lock
- Front Axle: 12x100mm thru-axle
- Rear Axle: 12x142mm thru-axle
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 1,348 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano / SRAM / XDR