Profile Design RM-P2 Rear Bottle Mount System
The RM-P2 Rear Bottle Mount System from Profile Design allows a bottle to be carried behind the saddle. This keeps the bottle out of the wind and adds extra carrying capacity for long or hot races. The Elliptical Arch Clamp design fits most saddles and has 14 degrees of adjustment for optimal placement. It includes a Profile Design Vise Kage, with the potential to add a second cage if required.
- The RM-P2 system enables virtually any saddle to carry a rear-mounted bottle out of the wind
- Using the innovative Elliptical Arch Clamp design most saddles are compatible
- The Arch allows for 14 degrees of adjustment for the cage to slide under saddles with a transition tab or those that have the rail clamps conforming to different saddle rail angles
- To add to the versatility this system can run one or two cages to customise for training or racing
- Vise Kage included
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 93 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".