Prologo Akero AGX T2.0 Saddle
Developed specifically for adventure, gravel and cyclocross riding, the Prologo Akero AGX T2.0 Saddle utilises a t-shaped profile that perfectly accommodates the frequent position shifts involved with off-road riding. A flatter side to side format better supports the sit bones and works in conjunction with the supportive padding and central groove to reduce pressure on sensitive tissues, cancelling uncomfortable numbness.
The carbon fibre base grants stability and compliance, while its open format places a cut out under the padding to further reduce pressure on the perineum. 7mm T2.0 rails are compatible with all saddle clamps and are strong and light.
- A saddle developed specifically for adventure, gravel and cyclocross bikes (AGX)
- Unisex design
- The t-shape profile and standard length allows comfortable forward or backward seating positions
- The flatter side to side shape better supports the sit bones and raises sensitive areas away from the saddle
- Supportive padding cushions high-pressure areas
- A central groove in the padding reduces pressure in soft tissue areas, reducing numbness
- The Active Base made from carbon fibre is supportive but compliant
- An open base format offers stability but features a central cut out under the padding to reduce pressure in sensitive areas
- The covered open base gives extra protection from mud and road spray in bad weather
- 7mm diameter T2.0 rails are light but strong
- Dimensions: 250mm x 150mm (L x W)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 225 grams