ROKA Maverick Comp II Womens Wetsuit
If you're looking to increase confidence in open water, then the ROKA Maverick Comp II Womens Wetsuit is worth serious consideration. The top quality Yamamoto neoprene and SCS coating, together with the ARMS-UP™ shoulder construction, ensure complete freedom of movement in your stroke, reduced drag and high durability. RS2™ technology centres the buoyancy for strong and balanced rotation and a graduated buoyancy profile places focus on the lower body to keep the legs higher in the water for improved efficiency. The inner lining is comfortable, stretchy and won't absorb too much water while a seamless neck panel prevents chafing. Not only will this suit speed up your swimming, but it also has a handy feature to cut T1 times. 2mm panels in the lower leg make the suit incredibly easy to pull off, so you'll be ready to jump on the bike in no time.
- ARMS-UP™ construction for unlimited shoulder flexibility
- RS2™ centerline buoyancy enables optimum body rotation
- Graduated buoyancy profile
- Premium inner liner material that is optimised for mechanics, stretch, support, comfort and low absorption
- Neck panel eliminates seams to help the neckline of the suit move with you to improve comfort and reduce chafing
- Yamamoto neoprene construction
- SCS (Super Composite Skin) hydrophobic nano coating reduces surface drag for more speed and improved durability
- Quick release ankle panels - 2mm panel at the base of the leg for faster removal
ROKA Maverick Comp II Womens Wetsuit Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.