ROKA Maverick Pro II Womens Wetsuit
The ROKA Maverick Pro II Womens Wetsuit will help you smash your swim and triathlon goals thanks to innovative technology throughout. The ARMS-UP™ construction provides high flexibility in the shoulders where you need it most, and seams have been removed in the neck panel so the suit moves more freely with you while reducing the risk of chafing. Buoyancy is optimised through RS2™ centerline technology, focussing it down the centre of the body, while a graduated profile keeps your legs higher in the water. Premium quality Yamamoto neoprene offers high stretch and fast return to form, and the SCS (Super Composite Skin) coating improves hydrodynamics for smoother travel through the water. 2mm panels at the base of the legs make this suit easier to pull off, helping you shave the vital seconds off in transition.
- ARMS-UP™ construction for unlimited shoulder flexibility
- RS2™ centerline buoyancy enables optimum body rotation
- Graduated buoyancy profile
- Premium inner liner material that is optimised for mechanics, stretch, support, comfort and low absorption
- Neck panel eliminates seams to help the neckline of the suit move with you to improve comfort and reduce chafing
- Yamamoto neoprene construction
- SCS (Super Composite Skin) hydrophobic nano coating reduces surface drag for more speed and improved durability
- Quick release ankle panels - 2mm panel at the base of the leg for faster removal
ROKA Maverick Pro II Womens Wetsuit Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.