ROKA R1 Goggles - Mirror Lenses
Put in your best swim times in the ROKA R1 Goggles with Mirror Lenses. RAPIDSIGHT™ technology keeps the upper of the frame as minimal as possible to open the forward-facing field of view. The form factor of these goggles is also small to enhance hydrodynamics and the R1 is extremely comfortable, with a TPR gasket and adjustable flat silicone strap, with a firmer nose bridge for added security.
The premium polycarbonate SPCTRM™ lens offers a tint suited to a particular range of conditions and is anti-fog, scratch-resistant and hydrophobic. Additionally, you'll be fully protected from the sun.
Please note, these goggles have one size, unisex fit, with an adjustable strap.
- RAPIDSIGHT™ technology: Expanded field of view
- Razor sharp optics
- Optical-grade hard coating for durability
- Hydrophobic and anti-fog coatings
- Smaller form factor for improved hydrodynamics
- Ultra-soft but protective TPR gasket for comfort, along with a firmer nose bridge, keeps goggles secure. No latex or PVC
- Blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 380nm while reducing glare and protecting the eyes
- Flat silicone head strap with locking adjustment clip
- SPCTRM™ lens: Patented, medium-sized 48mm (W) x 33mm (H) lens with 11-degree retroscopic tilt on front face, bevelled peripheral face, and premium-grade polycarbonate lens
- Amber mirror lens: Great for transition light and direct sun; enhances orange and red buoys
- Cobalt mirror lens:
- Grey mirror lens: Great for direct sun; urban backgrounds; natural colour rendition
- Vermillion mirror lens: Great for transition light; green backdrops; enhances orange and red buoys
- One size, unisex fit
- Includes: Premium microfibre bag
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".