ROKA R1 Goggles - Mirror Lenses
Put in your best swim times in the ROKA R1 Goggles with Mirror Lenses. RAPIDSIGHT™ technology keeps the upper of the frame as minimal as possible to open the forward facing field of view. The form factor of these goggles is also small to enhance hydrodynamics and the R1 is extremely comfortable, with a TPR gasket and adjustable flat silicone strap, with a firmer nose bridge for added security.
The premium polycarbonate SPCTRM™ lens offers a tint suited to a particular range of conditions and is anti-fog, scratch resistant and hydrophobic. Additionally, you'll be fully protected from the sun.
Please note: These goggles have a one size, unisex fit, with an adjustable strap.
- RAPIDSIGHT™ technology: Expanded field of view
- Razor sharp optics
- Optical-grade hard coating for durability
- Hydrophobic and anti-fog coatings
- Smaller form factor for improved hydrodynamics
- Ultra-soft but protective TPR gasket for comfort, along with a firmer nose bridge, keeps goggles secure. No latex or PVC
- Blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 380nm while reducing glare and protecting the eyes
- Flat silicone head strap with locking adjustment clip
- SPCTRM™ lens: Patented, medium-sized 48mm (W) x 33mm (H) lens with 11-degree retroscopic tilt on front face, bevelled peripheral face, and premium-grade polycarbonate lens
- Amber mirror lens: Great for transition light and direct sun; enhances orange and red buoys
- Cobalt mirror lens:
- Grey mirror lens: Great for direct sun; urban backgrounds; natural colour rendition
- Vermillion mirror lens: Great for transition light; green backdrops; enhances orange and red buoys
- One size, unisex fit
- Includes: Premium microfibre bag