RaceFace Chester 35 MTB Handlebar
The RaceFace Chester 35 MTB Handlebar is made for roosting turns and boosting jumps, with a durable fit-and-forget design that is made to take the hits. The cold drawn, seamless 6061 aluminium construction is built strong for the rigours of freeride and downhill, and sees a shot-peened finish to resist fatigue. The 35mm clamping diameter adds stiffness and a responsive feel, ideal for rough descents. A triple butted design brings low weight considering this handlebar's burly intentions, and the wide 780mm width instils confidence through rutted corners.
- Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 aluminum
- Shot peened for increased fatigue life
- 35mm clamping diameter
- Triple butted design
- 8-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 400 grams
- Wide 780mm width
- Designed for all-mountain, enduro, freeride or downhill use
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.