RaceFace Ride MTB Pedals
Built to provide grip without risking damage to your shins or shoes, the RaceFace Ride MTB Pedals are equipped with moulded pins to deliver grip on rough terrain. Slim and low profile, the pedal design sees a concave platform for your foot to sit into, for a locked-in feel. The durable nylon pedal body is lightweight and glances off rock-strikes without the hangup of traditional metal pedal designs. Ideal for dirt jumping, trail, downhill or freeride use, a cro-mo steel axle is used to resist flex upon heavy landings.
The large 110x101mm platform offers a wide surface area that is perfect for catching no-footer tricks and the pin-free design removes the worry of writing off your session with a shin injury. Built to last, these pedals come with a two-year warranty and feature serviceable internals to improve longevity.
- Reliable cartridge bearing and DU bushing design
- Slim, lightweight concave platform
- Moulded pins add grip without damage
- Durable Cro-Mo steel axle
- Tough nylon composite body
- Standard 9/16-inch pedal thread
- Serviceable internal parts available
- Large 110x101mm platform
- Manufacturer claimed weight of just 330 grams per pair
- 2-year warranty
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.