Rapha Chamois Cream
A good chamois cream eliminates the soreness that can come with long hours in the saddle. Rapha Chamois Cream has been blended to both reduce irritation and soothe the skin. The cream has undergone rigorous testing and was recently used by the team of Rapha riders that recreated the centenary of the Tour’s first visit to the Col du Tourmalet, a 326km ride of more than 14 hours.
Rapha Chamois Cream combines olive, vegetable glycerine and shea butter to prevent chafing, while natural menthyl helps keep the skin cool and hydrated.
The cream also contains rosemary extract, which is naturally anti-bacterial to protect against the fungal microbes that cause irritation and odours.
Rapha skincare products are made from the aromatic plants and herbs that grow on the Giant of Provence, many of which have been used for their medicinal qualities for hundreds of years, and their scents will be familiar to any rider that has made the pilgrimage to the great mountain.
- Atlas Cedar – a mild astringent reputedly good for relieving stress and tension.
- Lavender – a natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory used to help ease aches and pains.
- Pine needle – reputed to ease rheumatism and respiratory complaints.
- Rosemary – characteristic Mediterranean aroma and general tonic to stimulate the senses.
- Juniper Berry – a centuries-old boost the immune system.
- Lemon – refreshing citrus is naturally anti-bacterial.
- Cypress – aromatic conifer rumoured to have anti-rheumatic properties.
- Patchouli – anti-inflammatory often used to treat skin conditions.
- Cistus – produces a soothing, aromatic resin.
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".