Redshift Sports Quick Release Aerobars - S-Bend
Redshift Sports' Quick Release Aerobars have an innovative design for ease of use and easy switching between bikes. The extensions have a strong alloy construction, an s-bend shape and a quick-release mechanism for quick attachment and removal. To prevent accidental release, there is a secondary safety release. You'll be able to fine-tune your fit to dial in your position with adjustability in the extension length, arm pad fore/aft and arm pad width. The bars are compatible with 31.8mm diameter handlebars, and 26mm with separately purchased shims.
- Quick-release mechanism allows you to attach or remove aerobars in a few seconds with no tools
- S-bend shape
- Aerobars always attach in the same orientation
- Secondary safety release mechanism prevents accidental release
- Massive adjustability lets you fine-tune your fit - extension length, armpad fore-aft, armpad width (Extension riser kit sold separately)
- Fits 31.8mm handlebars (26.0 mm Shim Kit sold separately)
- Along with the Redshift Dual-Position Seatpost (sold separately), provides an optimised aero riding position on your road bike
- Weight: 630 grams
- Pad height: Minimum - 75mm / maximum - 98mm (with two stack spacers)
- Pad setback: Minimum - 30mm / maximum - 81mm
- Pad width: Minimum - 108mm / maximum - 165mm
- Extension length: 362mm
- Extension rise: 50mm
- Extension diameter: 22.2mm (compatible with industry-standard extensions)
- Handlebar clamp width: 22mm
- Handlebar diameter: 31.8mm compatible (26.0mm compatible (using included shims))
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminium
- Included: Handlebar clamps / quick-release mechanisms / aerobar extensions, armrest, and armrest pads / all required hardware
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.