Ride Concepts Hellion Womens MTB Shoes
The lightest shoe in Ride Concepts flat pedal range, the Hellion Women's MTB Shoes are constructed for serious riding in less than ideal, wet, muddy conditions. They combine a grippy rubber outsole, breathable synthetic upper and EVA midsole with extra toe and heel protection and D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology. Lace closure ensures stability and support and the gusseted tongue keeps debris out.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP rubber outsole
- Two-panel synthetic upper with anti-peel coating and perforated ventilation
- Anti-abrasion toe and heel protection
- EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs impact and reduces fatigue
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Elastic lace tongue
- Women’s specific fit and flex for tailored performance and comfort
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 361 grams (per shoe, women's UK7)
Ride Concepts Hellion Womens MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.