RockShox Lyrik Ultimate Charger 2.1 RC2 27.5 15x110mm Suspension Fork
Built for the rigours of enduro racing, the RockShox Lyrik Ultimate Charger 2.1 RC2 27.5 15x110mm Suspension Fork provides composure and control on demanding trails. Well suited to riders who like to earn their turns, the lightweight chassis of the Lyrik reduces the weight penalty for climbs, and with 35mm stanchions still packs the brawn needed to push hard through rough terrain.
The Ultimate moniker denotes this fork’s position at the top of its product tree, with the equipped Charger 2.1 RC2 damper being RockShox most sophisticated to date. Individual high and low-speed compression circuits see extensive customisation options for riders who wish to dial in their settings, and bottomless tokens allow the progression rate to be tuned.
Featuring the latest DebonAir air spring for a buttery-smooth action, small bump compliance is improved to enhance traction through ruts and roots. This silky smooth feel is further improved through the use of SKF aftermarket wiper seals, which prevent the ingress of dirt and grime for a lasting smooth feel. Maxima Plush fluid reduces damper noise and protects the stanchions from wear.
- Compatible with a 27.5” wheel
- Tapered 35mm upper tubes
- Charger 2.1 RC2 Damper for premium suspension performance
- Low and high-speed compression adjustment, as well as rebound
- Built to meet the needs of all-mountain and enduro style riding
- Sag gradients for simple setup
- Boost 110x15mm axle
- Max tyre width of 81mm
- 46mm offset
- 180mm minimum rotor size
- Ultimate foil graphics package
- Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals provide long lasting fork performance
- Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 2003 grams (27.5”, 150mm, Maxle Stealth)
- Includes three bolt fender, two bottomless tokens, Maxle Stealth, and star nut