RockShox Lyrik Ultimate Charger 2.1 RC2 29 15x110mm Suspension Fork
For those who ride on the edge, the RockShox Lyrik Ultimate Charger 2.1 RC2 29 15x110mm Suspension Fork features stiff 35mm upper tubes and a robust chassis to tackle everything the mountain has to offer. Splitting the difference between the trail focused Pike and freeride inspired ZEB, the Lyrik is the favoured fork of many of the world’s top enduro cyclists. Perfect for those who aren’t afraid to earn their gravity thrills by pedalling, the Lyrik is an ideal pairing to any long travel mountain bike.
As the top-of-the-line model in its series, the Lyrik Ultimate features the flagship Charger 2.1 RC2 damper to deliver a confident, supportive ride on even the most technical trails. With both high and low-speed compression adjustment, this fork can be customised to suit any rider preference and also utilises the bottomless token system for easy progression tuning.
With a notably plush feel, this fork uses the revised DebonAir air spring for a buttery-smooth ride and reduced stiction. To further this feel, SKF low-friction wiper seals are used, as well as Maxima Plush damping fluid for a near-silent action.
- Compatible with a 29” wheel
- Tapered 35mm upper tubes
- Charger 2.1 RC2 Damper for premium suspension performance
- Low and high-speed compression adjustment, as well as rebound
- Built to meet the needs of all-mountain and enduro-style riding
- Sag gradients for simple setup
- Boost 110x15mm axle
- Maximum tyre width of 81mm / 3.2"
- 42mm offset
- 180mm minimum rotor size
- Ultimate foil graphics package
- Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals provide long-lasting fork performance
- Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 2,003 grams (27.5”, 150mm, Maxle Stealth)
- Includes three bolt fender, two bottomless tokens, Maxle Stealth, and star nut