RockShox Pike Ultimate Charger 2.1 RC2 27.5 15x110mm Suspension Fork
A name synonymous with all-mountain cycling, the RockShox Pike Ultimate Charger 2.1 RC2 27.5 15x110mm Suspension Fork breathes pace and control into every ride. With overhauled internals and versatile functionality, the Pike Ultimate is at the peak of suspension fork design. Robust yet light enough for even the most weight-conscious of riders, the stanchion diameter is the same as the burlier, enduro-focused Lyric, but with a refined upper design to shave the grams.
Behind the Pike Ultimate’s exceptional performance is the RC2 damper. Evolved from the needs of the world’s fastest racers, this damper offers a plush and composed ride and is combined with the large volume DebonAir air spring for supreme small bump compliance. By conforming to chattery, loose terrain, this winning combination delivers unsurpassed levels of grip and sees both high and low-speed compression circuits for a broad range of tuning.
Lasting plushness is another focus of this model, with SKF wiper seals being used to both reduce friction and prevent water and dirt ingress. Upgraded Maxima Plush suspension fluid is also used which effectively quietens damper noise.
- Compatible with a 27.5” wheel
- Lightweight 35mm upper tubes
- Charger 2.1 RC2 Damper for premium suspension performance
- Low and high-speed compression adjustment, as well as rebound
- Built to meet the needs of demanding trail and all-mountain riders
- Sag gradients for simple setup
- Boost 110x15mm axle
- 46mm offset
- Maximium tyre width of 81mm / 3.2"
- Ultimate foil graphics package
- Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals provide long-lasting fork performance
- Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
- Minimum rotor size of 180mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 1818 grams (29”)
- Includes three bolt fender, two bottomless tokens, Maxle Stealth, and star nut