RockShox Pike Ultimate Charger 2.1 RC2 29 15x110mm Suspension Fork
Peerless in its performance, the RockShox Pike Ultimate Charger 2.1 RC2 29 15x110mm Suspension Fork sits atop the Pike lineup. As their highest-performing all-mountain fork to date, this model is the culmination of years of athlete feedback and is designed to deliver a premium ride experience to those who storm climbs and shred descents.
The stiff, mid-travel chassis is lightweight and fast and hidden within it lies the phenomenal Charger 2.1 RC2 damper. Developed to reduce breakaway forces and deliver confidence-inspiring control in any trail situation, it features independent high and low-speed compression adjustment, allowing you to dial it to your preferred feel. Bottomless add further options for customisation, allowing air volume to be tuned to increase or decrease travel progression.
Designed to mimic the stiction-free feel of a coil fork, the DebonAir air spring soaks up the smallest of hits to deliver exceptional traction on chattery terrain. Travel gradients are indicated on the stanchion tubes, which ensures hassle-free sag setup. To reduce friction, Maxima Plush suspension fluid and SKF wiper seals are used, both of which offer a consistent, long-lasting fresh-out-the-box feel.
- Compatible with a 29” wheel
- Lightweight 35mm upper tubes
- Charger 2.1 RC2 Damper for premium suspension performance
- Low and high-speed compression adjustment, as well as rebound
- Built to meet the needs of demanding trail and all-mountain riders
- Sag gradients for simple setup
- Boost 110x15mm axle
- 44mm offset
- Maximum tyre width of 81mm / 3.2"
- Minimum rotor size of 180mm
- Ultimate foil graphics package
- Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals provide long-lasting fork performance
- Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 1,818 grams
- Includes three bolt fender, two bottomless tokens, Maxle Stealth, and star nut