Rotor Italian Bottom Bracket to BB30 Steel
No longer let your frame limit your crank choice thanks to the Rotor Italian Bottom Bracket to BB30 Steel.
They are so hardwearing that they have applications for road and mountain bike use. This is thanks to incredibly durable steel bearings.
This bottom bracket is used to convert Italian threaded systems to accept 30 mm axle systems. Fortunately, this means you can use all Rotor 30 mm axle cranks, the Rotor 3D+ crankset or most other 30 mm axle cranksets.
Rotor have also redesigned their contact labyrinth seals to maintain the silky smooth rotations by protecting the internals from mud, water and dust.
- Bottom bracket
- Convert Italian threaded systems to 30 mm axle systems
- Perfect for road or mountain bike use
- 30mm External BSA bearing
- New advanced non contact Laberynth seals
- Crank compatibility: Rotor and other 30 mm
- Weight: 90 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".