Rotor Kapic Carbon MTB Crank Arms
At a claimed weight of just 429 grams when paired with a 32t chainring (available separately), the Rotor Kapic Carbon MTB Crank Arms are their lightest to date. Inspired by the seven momentous victories their athletes have achieved at the legendary Cape Epic race, this ultralight crank is engineered from cutting-edge carbon fibre to deliver supreme stiffness, rigidity and durability. Built for cross country racing, these premium crank arms are compatible with the Rotor range of direct mount chainrings, which utilise a phenomenally lightweight splined interface.
Designed to withstand the most challenging riding conditions, these crank arms are built tough and feature customisable rubber bumpers to prevent damage from poorly placed pedal strokes. Power transfer is at the heart of the Kapic arm design, with the stiff carbon construction delivering a direct and fast feel.
- Stiff and lightweight design for efficient power transfer
- Compatible with Rotor direct mount chainrings
- Designed for cross country racing
- Rubber bumpers prevent damage from rock strikes
- 30mm crankshaft, 135mm, 52mm BOOST chain line
- Chainring not included
- Manufacturer claimed weight of just 429 grams (175mm, 32t chainring)