Rotor NOQ Carbon 5 Bolt Aero Chainring 110BCD
Providing the same performance benefits as traditional round chainrings, the Rotor NOQ Carbon 5 Bolt Aero Chainring 110BCD is the perfect choice for riders who seek the aerodynamic gains of Rotor’s renowned Aero range. This range is specifically developed for riders who battle against the wind in everyday situations but do not want their speed to be affected.
The Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machining provides a precise and consistent manufacturing process, meaning there’s flawless functionality at every level of the construction of the chainring. Not only this, but the aluminium 7075-T6 construction is aeronautic-grade, which means you get superior properties such as stiffness and durability without breaking the bank. Reinforced with a 3k woven, high-modulus carbon fibre, this chainring is incredibly strong and weighs a mere 132 grams.
- Designed for use with all 9, 10 and 11-speed groupsets that have a 5 arm crankset and a Bolt Circle Diameter of 110mm.
- 7075-T6 CNC machined structure reinforced with a 3k woven, high-modulus carbon fiber finish
- Aero design: reinforced rigidity and aerodynamics that increase stiffness by 20%
- Designed for use with all 9, 10 and 11-speed, 5 arm chainsets that have a Bolt Circle Diameter of 110mm
- 8% lighter than full alloy aero ring
- Weight: 132 grams (52 teeth)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.