Rotor VEGAST 24mm NoQ INspider Power Meter Crankset with Aero Crown
With a svelte modular format, accuracy and reliability, the Rotor VEGAST 24mm NoQ INspider Power Meter Crankset with Aero Crown is an excellent tool for any road cyclist looking to increase their performance with specific and targeted training.
The INspider power meter nestles neatly between the crank arms and the chainrings and delivers accurate wattage readings from both legs. The unit's Integrated Torque 360 technology gleans information on where the rider issues force throughout the pedalling cycle and this knowledge can be used to improve pedal stroke fluidity and efficiency. All of the data is collected and transmitted to compatible cycling computers via the ANT+ and Bluetooth protocols, and this can be analysed within the ROTOR app or on third party training programs. The power meter battery lasts up to 200 hours so that loads of riding can be covered trouble-free, and when it's running low recharging is performed quickly by the included charging lead.
The power meter is linked to the VEGAST crank arms that use their high grade, CNC machined 6082 alloy format to offer a tremendously high stiffness to weight ratio and partners with the sturdy, 24mm axle to give generous amounts of power transfer. The outer chainring has an aero profile to lower drag and combines with the inner chainring to provide positive and crisp gear changes every time of asking. The unit is completed with the Aero Crown that smooths the junction between the power meter and chainrings to give an ultra-sleek aesthetic.
- INspider power meter
- VEGAST crank arms
- ALDHU/VEGAST 24mm axle
- Aero outer chainring (round)
- Inner chainring (round)
- Aero Crown
- INspider charging lead
- A modular system seamlessly links together an accurate power meter spider, stiff crank arms, sturdy but lightweight axle and durable chainrings
- The power meter accurately measures power and cadence from both legs
- Right and left leg power balance feature shows the power contribution of each leg
- Torque 360 shows where in the force is applied during the riders individual pedal stroke
- Torque 360 calculates an OCA (Optimum Chainring Angle) to find the perfect chainring position when using oval chainrings
- Data is transmitted to compatible bike computers via ANT+ and Bluetooth protocols
- The Li-ion power meter battery life is 200 hours and is rechargeable via the included charger
- The power meter spider has a 4 x 110 BCD
- The power meter works with the ROTOR smartphone app for post ride analysis
- VEGAST crank arms are made from high grade forged 6082 aluminium via Trinity CNC manufacturing to be stiff but light
- Coated steel ALDHU/VEGAST axle is sturdy and has a 24mm diameter
- Aero outer chainring and the inner chainring are light but durable and provide great shifting
- INspider Aero Crown neatly smooths the junction between the INspider power meter and the chainrings to lower drag
- System Q-Factor: 148mm with road standard axle
- System chain line: 44.5mm
- System bottom bracket compatibility: ALDHU, BB30, BB86, BBRIGHT, BSA, ITA, VEGAST
- Claimed manufacturer weights: INspider power meter: 156 grams / VEGAST crank arms: 399 grams (175mm length) / Aero outer chainring: 141 grams (52 tooth) / inner chainring: 45 grams (36 tooth)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.