Rotor VEGAST 24mm NoQ INspider Power Meter Crankset
With accuracy, dependability and meticulous attention to manufacturing detail, the Rotor VEGAST 24mm NoQ INspider Power Meter Crankset allows serious road cyclists to train precisely and time effectively to reach new heights of fitness.
The complete system is of a modular variety and comprises several components that are seamlessly linked. The INspider power meter component houses and seals power measuring electronics from water, mud and dust within a svelte format and accurately measures power and cadence from both legs. The integrated Torque 360 feature innovatively analyses where the rider applies force during each crank revolution. This can identify any issues or imbalances which can be used to help increase pedalling fluidity and efficiency.
Data is transmitted from the power meter to compatible bike computers via the ANT+ and Bluetooth protocols, and this information can then be analysed with the ROTOR app or third party training applications. The battery offers up to 200 hours of use and is quickly recharged via the included charger.
The CNC machined, 6082 alloy VEGAST crank arms and partnering axle are light and stiff for effective power transfer while the 24mm axle diameter is compatible with a variety of bottom bracket standards. The traditional round chainrings offer slick and trouble-free gear shifting with the outer possessing an aero profile for less drag during high-speed riding scenarios.
- INspider power meter
- VEGAST crank arms
- ALDHU/VEGAST 24mm axle
- Aero outer chainring (round)
- Inner chainring (round)
- INspider charging lead
- A modular system seamlessly links together an accurate power meter spider, stiff crank arms, sturdy but lightweight axle and durable chainrings
- The power meter accurately measures power and cadence from both legs
- Right and left leg power balance feature shows the power contribution of each leg
- Torque 360 shows where in the force is applied during the riders individual pedal stroke
- Torque 360 calculates an OCA (Optimum Chainring Angle) to find the perfect chainring position when using oval chainrings
- Data is transmitted to compatible bike computers via ANT+ and Bluetooth protocols
- The Li-ion power meter battery life is 200 hours and is rechargeable via the included charger
- The power meter spider has a 4 x 110 BCD
- The power meter works with the ROTOR smartphone app for post ride analysis
- VEGAST crank arms are made from high grade forged 6082 aluminium via Trinity CNC manufacturing to be stiff but light
- Coated steel ALDHU/VEGAST axle is sturdy and has a 24mm diameter
- Aero outer chainring and the inner chainring are light but durable and provide great shifting and have a traditional round format
- System Q-Factor: 148 mm with road standard axle
- System chain line: 44.5 mm
- System bottom bracket compatibility: ALDHU, BB30, BB86, BBRIGHT, BSA, ITA, VEGAST
- Crank length options: 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- Chainring options: 50/34, 52/36, 53/39
- Claimed manufacturer weights: Total system - 906 grams, based on 175mm crank arms, 52 tooth outer chainring and 36 tooth inner chainring