Roval 321 Rim Brake Carbon Disc Clincher Rear Wheel
The Roval 321 Rim Brake Carbon Disc Clincher was initially conceived as a part of a one-off project aimed at a shot at the UCI Hour Record, intended for use with a custom track frame. This slightly unusual beginning meant that Roval engineers had a huge amount of technical freedom to develop the fastest rear wheel structurally possible - and that freedom has come through into the final product.
This Disc is constructed from 1k carbon fibre for unsurpassed stiffness and an extremely low weight profile, while the rim shape has been rigorously developed using Computational Fluid Dynamics in order to create an incredibly fast wheel.
The standout feature of the 321 Carbon Disc is the asymmetrical rim profile. The lefthand lens features a single large curve, but the right-hand side has been shaped into an undulating profile that provides superb aerodynamics while leaving clearance for the rear derailleur. The rim itself has been built from a 1k carbon fibre formed into a single monocoque construction, offering a category-leading weight and stiffness profile.
The wheel is tubeless compatible and also features a wide 19mm internal rim width that is perfect for modern cycling's wider tyres and lower tyre pressures, providing a clean, aerodynamic transition from tyre to rim. The CeramicSpeed bearings, meanwhile, help to keep this wheel rolling fast and smooth, mile after mile.
- 1 x Roval 321 Rim Brake Carbon Disc Clincher Wheel
- 1 x Roval padded wheel bag
- 1 x Roval steel quick-release
- 1 x Roval tubeless valve
- 1 x SwissStop Black Prince brake pad set
- 1 x Roval valve pocket covers
Please note, the manufacturer does not recommend using latex inner tubes with carbon clincher wheels. Using latex tubes may void your warranty.
- Win Tunnel engineered and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) tested for supreme aerodynamic performance
- Tyre compatibility: Clincher, 2Bliss Ready
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim material: Carbon
- Rim depth: Solid disc
- Internal rim width: 19mm
- External rim width: 27.3mm
- Hub: Roval Disc, CeramicSpeed bearings, DT Swiss 240 internals, 11-speed
- Rear axle: Quick-Release
- Weight: 1000g
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM and Campagnolo compatible