Roval CL 50 Carbon Clincher Wheelset
Roval's CL 50 Carbon Clincher Wheelset provides all-around race performance at an accessible price point. Featuring some of the technology developed for Roval's CLX wheels and extensively tested in the Win(d!) Tunnel, the CL50's are the perfect upgrade for your bike. The CL rim in a 50mm depth offers a reduction in drag, minimal weight and stability in more windy conditions.
The rim is laced to Roval's Aero Flange hub with 16 and 21 DT Swiss Competition Race spokes, front and rear respectively. The rim width has been optimised for 25c tyres to balance comfort and reduced rolling resistance, and the 2Bliss-ready construction makes it easy to convert to tubeless if you wish.
- Roval CL 50 Carbon Clincher Wheelset
- Roval steel quick-releases
- SwissStop Black Prince brake pads
Please note, the manufacturer does not recommend using latex inner tubes with carbon clincher wheels. Using latex tubes may void your warranty.
- Rim type: Carbon clincher, 2Bliss-ready
- Rim material: Carbon
- Braking surface: Carbon fibre
- Brake track height: 12mm
- Rim depth: 50mm
- Rim width: 20.7mm internal, 29.4mm external
- Front spoke pattern: Radial
- Rear spoke pattern: Radial/Two-cross (2:1)
- Spoke count: 16 front, 21 rear
- Spoke type: DT Swiss Competition Race T-head
- Nipple type: DT Swiss Pro LockBrass hexagonal
- Front hub: Roval AF1, sealed cartridge bearings
- Rear hub: Roval AF1, sealed cartridge bearings, DT Swiss 350 internals, 11-speed
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM 11-speed (compatible with 10-speed if a spacer is used)
- Assembly method: Hand-built
- Wheelset weight: 1465 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.