Roval CLX 50 Tubeless Ready Clincher Wheelset
The Roval CLX 50 Carbon Clincher Wheelset is fast, light and stable. Similar in weight to many wheels in the lightweight wheel category, yet with an aerodynamic performance that stands it alongside wheels of a much deeper rim profile, this is a fast choice for both the hills and the flats.
With a rim depth that perfectly meets the needs of those looking for an aerodynamic advantage whilst still wanting to be nimble on the climbs, the Roval CLX 50 Carbon Clincher Wheelset is optimised to be fast and save weight. Lighter than the competition, the wheels feature ultra-wide rims that not only improve strength but also ride feel, control and stability. With this wheelset, you can blitz the flat sections of road and still be efficient and fast on the climbs.
- Roval padded wheel bag
- Roval steel quick-release
- Roval tubeless plugs and tubeless valve
- SwissStop Black Prince carbon-specific brake pads
- CeramicSpeed bearings
- Total weight of 1377 grams
- 50mm rim depth
- Freehub compatible with Shimano/SRAM cassettes
- Full carbon
- Tubeless-ready '2Bliss' construction
- Rim type: Carbon clincher, 2Bliss ready
- Rim material: Carbon
- Braking surface: Carbon fibre
- Brake track height: 12mm
- Rim depth: 50mm
- Rim width: 20.7mm internal, 29.4mm external
- Spoke pattern: Radial front, radial/two-cross (2:1) rear
- Spoke count: 16 front, 21 rear
- Spoke type: DT Swiss Aerolite T-head
- Nipple type: DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal
- Rear hub: Roval AF1, CeramicSpeed bearings, DT Swiss 240 internals, 11-speed
- Front hub: Roval AF1, CeramicSpeed bearings
- Assembly method: Hand-built
- Freehub Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM
- Weight: 1377 grams (607 rear, 770g front)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.