Roval CLX 64 Disc Brake Clincher Rear Wheel
Lightweight, strong, responsive, aerodynamic - but above all, fast. The Roval CLX 64 Disc Brake Clincher Rear Wheel hosts a 64mm rim depth that cuts through the air like a hot knife through butter, whilst a carbon fibre construction keeps the wheel lightweight and ready to perform when you start laying down the power.
Slimming down the wheel whilst making sure it remained one of Roval's strongest ever wheels, the rim has a depth of 64mm and a computer designed profile in order to make the wheel as aerodynamically efficient as possible. Stated as being the 'quiver killer', this wheel benefits from a 20.7mm internal and 29.9mm external rim width, and makes use of a two cross/radial spoke pattern with 24 DT Swiss Aerolite T-head spokes flaring out to meet the hand-built carbon rim.
At the wheel's core, an Aero Flange hub featuring CeramicSpeed bearings and a thru-axle of 12x120mm, which offers the rider reduced friction and smooth free rolling.
Set to be the wheel of the rainbow jersey in the coming year, the Roval Rapide CLX 64 Disc Brake Clincher Rear Wheel retains rigidity and stiffness at a pro-level and is sure to be the first crossing the line.
- Roval padded wheel bag
- Roval steel QR
- Roval tubeless plugs and tubeless valve
- 142x12mm thru-axle
- QR end caps
- Rim Type: Carbon clincher, tubeless-ready
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Braking Surface: Disc brake only
- Rim Depth: 64mm
- Rim Width: 20.7mm internal, 29.9mm external
- Spoke Pattern: One-cross/Two-cross (2:1)
- Spoke Count: 24
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Aerolite T-head
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal
- Rear Hub: Roval AFD2, Centerlock, CeramicSpeed bearings, DT Swiss 240 internals, 11-speed, QR or 142x12mm thru-axle end cap
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Weight: 880g
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.