Roval SLX 24 Tubeless Ready Clincher Wheelset
Offering the perfect combination of durability, lightweight efficiency and a shallow rim depth for optimum manoeuvrability and control, the Roval SLX 24 Tubeless Ready Clincher Wheelset is the ideal choice for any rider looking for an all-rounder. With a total wheelset weight of just 1495 grams and using a 20mm internal rim width to provide an optimal tyre profile and enhance confidence and feel on the road, the Roval SLX 24s deliver year-round, in all conditions.
The rim has been designed with optimum durability too and, thanks to its alloy construction that enhances ride quality over rough surfaces, it’s tubeless-ready, meaning you can set the wheels up with tubeless tyres, plugs and valves (sold separately) to run the tyres at lower pressure while eliminating the risk of a pinch flat. A 24mm external rim depth gives a taste of manoeuvrability, and because of this shallow depth, you’ll be able to climb more efficiently than if you chose a deeper rim.
The radial spoke pattern in the front and radial/two-cross construction in the rear offers a unique blend of durability and pure speed for racing. Roval AF1 hubs on the front and rear complete the SLX 24’s, giving them optimum rolling speed and top durability.
- Roval Steel quick-releases
- Roval tubeless plugs and valves
- Rim type: alloy clincher, tubeless-ready
- Rim material: alloy
- Braking surface: CNC alloy
- Rim depth: 24mm
- Rim width: 20mm internal, 24mm external
- Front spoke pattern: radial
- Rear spoke pattern: radial/two-cross (2:1)
- Spoke count: 20 front, 24 rear
- Spoke type: DT Swiss Competition Race T-head
- Nipple type: DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal
- Front hub: Roval AF1, sealed cartridge bearings
- Rear hub: Roval AF1, sealed cartridge bearings, DT Swiss 350 internals, 11-speed
- Assembly method: Hand-built
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 1495 grams (complete wheelset)
- Image shown is the disc version of this wheelset however the rim brake wheelset will be supplied