SDG Components Bel Air 3.0 Carbon Rail Saddle
Stiff, strong and supportive, yet keeping weight to a minimum, the SDG Components Bel Air 3.0 Carbon Rail Saddle is a great choice for a range of off-road disciplines and riding styles. It's designed to be incredibly comfortable, with a shape that rotates the pelvis forward for additional support and to optimise your position for power transfer, while the EVA foam padding effectively soaks up the majority of the shock from harsh trails.
The foam has a one-piece cover with welded sides, ensuring top durability and resistance to the weather, while the carbon rails that support the saddle are strong yet light. The Bel Air has a hidden cut-out and a shallow channel that extends from the back of the saddle to the tip. The result is decreased pressure on the perineal area and surrounding soft tissues, consequently reducing the risk of discomfort and numbness.
- Lightweight injected EVA foam
- One-piece cover with sonic welded sides
- ATMOS sealing
- Nylon glass base with bridge for stiffness and power transfer
- Rear Rise Platform rotates the pelvis forward for added support
- Hidden Undercut (cut-out) and Peri-Canal Groove provide extra relief to the soft tissue
- Nose Platform allows greater surface area for more control and improved power transfer
- Free Float Comfort Flex
- Intended Use: Enduro / All Mountain / Trail / XC
- Rail material: Carbon fibre
- Dimensions (length x width): 260mm x 140mm