SKS Speedrocker Mudguard Set
The SKS Speedrocker Mudguard Set offers compatibility with a range of setups, be that road, cyclocross, gravel or adventure, and 32mm - 42mm tyres. Made in Germany, you can be sure of high quality and durability, and protection is excellent, keeping you dry in the worst conditions. At the front, the dual-height spoiler deflects the mud down and away from the face and legs, while to the back there's a telescopic extension for extra coverage around the seat tube.
The mudguards are secured using a rubber fastening system that's versatile enough for a large number of frame sizes and designs. The innovative ESC Vario Safety System utilised in the stays adds width for more clearance between the tyre and mudguard.
- Made in Germany
- Offers incredible stability over the roughest tracks while also providing optimum protection in all weather
- Dual-height front spoiler deflects water and mud onto the wheel and downwards, away from the rider’s face
- Innovative telescopic extension on the rear mudguard for greater coverage near the seat tube
- Rubber fastening system to suit a multitude of frame designs, including integrated recesses for brake or gear cables as required
- ESC Vario Safety System: Lightweight black anodised aluminium stays maximise the available clearance between the tyre and mudguard
- Suitable for tyre widths: 32 – 42mm
- Mudguard width: 47mm
- Length (front): 500+210mm
- Length (rear): 950mm
- Weight: 408 grams