SRAM Blackbox Ceramic Bearing Pulleys Aeroglide Road
Proof that small things can make big differences, the SRAM Blackbox Ceramic Bearing Pulleys Aeroglide Road are a lightweight upgrade that, in one fell swoop, take the slack out of your chain, and reduce the effort you have to put in to deliver it to your chainring.
Weighing just 12 grams per pulley, these jockey wheels make use of high-grade ceramic bearings to drastically reduce your system friction, improve your feel and connection in your bike, and boost the durability and longevity of your drivetrain. Working effectively with any SRAM 11-speed groupset, this neat upgrade comes supplied with a 10 ml syringe, allowing you to accurately feed your bearings with the grease they need over time.
Leaving the factory though with a grease optimised for low friction and maximum longevity, these bearings are supremely efficient. Reducing sound emissions in swathes, these pulleys are a great choice for any rider wanting to improve their drivetrain and make the savings that render their ride faster.
- Enable you to upgrade your current system to Reduce system friction
- Increase stiffness and durability of your components
- Designed to have a sound dampening effect
- AeroGlide technology for a super-efficient and silent ride experience.
- Ceramic bearings for improved efficiency
- Grease is optimised for low friction and maximum longevity
- Comes with 10 ml syringe
- 12 gram per pulley
PRODUCT REF: RDS1801400
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more