SRAM Eagle GX 12-Speed Rear Derailleur
Strong and versatile, the SRAM Eagle GX 12-Speed Rear Derailleur is designed to deliver smooth shifting for your cross country, trail, or enduro bike. Designed for use with up to the latest 52t SRAM cassettes, it is compatible with all other components from the Eagle mechanical ecosystem. An all-new cage design improves chain management, providing better chain retention for precise shifting. A roller bearing clutch reduces chain slap for a silent ride on rough trails, without sacrificing shifting performance.
Robust and refined, the GX derailleur delivers crisp shifting even under load, perfect for sprint finishes and technical climbing. A cage lock allows for easy wheel removal and chain installation, and X-Actuation ensures consistent performance across the whole range of gears.
- Roller Bearing Clutch eliminates chain slap in rough terrain
- Cage Lock technology for easy wheel removal
- 12-speed, long cage design
- X-Actuation for precise 1x shifting
- Backwards compatible, works with both 10-50t and new 10-52t cassettes
- Updated cage architecture provides better chain retention and precise shifts
- Comes in GX Eagle master colorway to match the Eagle colour range
- Compatible with all other mechanical products in the Eagle range