SRAM Force 22 Crankset BB30 (Bearings Not Included)
The new SRAM Force 22 crankset delivers an upgrade in performance by utilising unidirectional carbon in the crank arm matched to a forged alloy spider. And, like RED, the hidden bolt pattern makes better use of carbon fibre to further improve stiffness and shed weight. The stunning X-GlideR™ chainrings are optimised for use with the YAW™ Technology in the front derailleur, delivering seamless, flawless performance. It comes in full size and compact ratios and in multiple crank arm lengths.
- Arm Material: Carbon, machined alloy spider
- Chainring Material: Machined alloy
- Weight: 697g (BB30 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included)
- Available Arm Lengths: 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm
- Available Ratios: 53/39, 50/34
- Compatibility: SRAM RED 22 & Force 22 Yaw Front Derailleurs, SRAM RED 22 & PC1170 chains
- Technology Highlights: Carbon Fibre Arms/ X-GlideR chainrings/ Hidden bolt configuration
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.