SRAM G2 R MTB Front Disc Brake Lever/Caliper
Dubbed the “mini Code”, the SRAM G2 R MTB Front Disc Brake Lever/Caliper delivers impressive stopping power for its lightweight, four-piston design. Based on the new SRAM S4 caliper, this brake sees Bleeding Edge technology for stress-free servicing and phenolic plastic pistons for advanced heat management. Its low price point makes this an ideal choice for value-conscious riders seeking impressive bang for buck, with its design sharing many features found on more expensive models in the product line.
Tool-free reach adjust ensures setup is simple for any rider preference, and DirectLink lever technology delivers a positive, consistent lever feel. To enhance their initial bite a new, revised organic compound is used, which sees excellent power and near-silent performance in all conditions.
- Lightweight S4 four-piston caliper
- Bleeding Edge technology for a quick and easy bleed
- Tool-free reach adjust
- Revised pad compound improves braking performance
- Steel-backed organic pads
- 950mm hose, front brake
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 279 grams (Direct Mount, 800mm hose)