SRAM GX Eagle Boost 148 DUB 12 Direct Mount X-SYNC 2 Crankset
Versatile, stiff and responsive, the SRAM GX Eagle Boost 148 DUB 12 Direct Mount X-SYNC 2 Crankset is a premium aluminium crankset, built to offer exceptional performance across a range of disciplines. The SRAM DUB standard supplies greater weather sealing than previous axle standards, and is both forwards and backwards compatible with any DUB bottom bracket.
The X-SYNC 2 chainring uses a unique, aggressive tooth pattern, which is designed to provide enhanced chain retention over traditional designs. This tooth design excels for all-weather riding, with its shape quickly shedding dirt and grit to prevent excessive wear on the drivetrain.
- Compatible with any 12-speed SRAM Eagle drivetrain
- The highest end aluminium SRAM crankset available
- Master GX colourway
- DUB™ technology improves weather sealing and compatibility
- Boost spacing
- BB cups not included
- Direct mount X-SYNC 2 chainring for lasting durability
- Aggressive tooth pattern quickly sheds dirt and grim to reduce friction
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 621 grams (175mm, boost, 32t chainring)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.