SRAM Level TLM Front Disc Brake Lever/Caliper
With its consistent power and incredibly low weight, the SRAM Level TLM Front Disc Brake Lever/Caliper is loaded with high-tech, performance features. Built light for cross country, this brake will please even the most weight-conscious of riders and is a perfect pairing for any lightweight setup. When combined with a SRAM drivetrain, the MatchMaker clamp design provides a visually sleek setup with SRAM shifter or Reverb XLoc remote integration.
For a positive feel, DirectLink technology delivers solid actuation with every pull of the brake lever. Adjustable via an Allen key, the reach can be wound in or out to suit your hand shape and preference, ensuring perfect one-finger braking for all riders. The revised caliper design sees insulated pistons and a stainless steel heat shield to fight brake fade on longer descents and features Bleeding Edge technology for an easy, fuss-free bleed every time.
- SRAM DirectLink lever design delivers a positive feel
- Bleeding Edge technology for a simple, hassle-free bleed
- Same power as found on the Level Ultimate
- Reach adjustment helps dial in performance
- 900mm hose, front brake
- Revised two-piece caliper design
- Rotor and bracket sold separately
- Gloss black colourway
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 356 grams (Direct mount, 800mm hose, with rotor)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".