SRAM RED GXP eTap Crankset
Introducing the SRAM RED GXP eTap Crankset, the revamped version of an already legendary crankset that blends it seamlessly with SRAM's eTap wireless shifting. Designed for use with the eTap wireless system, this crankset comes in several arm length options ranging from 165 millimetres to 177.5 millimetres.
Three ratios are also available; 50/34, 52/36 and 53/39, so you can accommodate any ratio of gearing. With carbon arms and aluminium chainrings, this crankset combines lightweight performance with durable and reliable shifting.
The crankset features a completely hollow construction all the way to the spider. Its hidden bolt pattern makes better use of carbon fibre to further improve stiffness and shed weight. The GXP bottom bracket’s Gutter Seal design cuts friction and weight to improve both feel and performance.
- Arm material: Carbon
- Chainring material: Aluminum
- Weight: 609g (GXP Crankset)
- Available arm lengths: 165, 167.5, 170, 172.5, 175 & 177.5
- Compatibility: SRAM RED eTap®, 11-speed SRAM Road Groupsets
- Gear ratios: 50/34, 52/36 & 53/39
- Finish: Natural Carbon
- Graphics: Updated
- Bottom Bracket: GXP
- Recommended chain: SRAM RED 22