SRAM RED eTap A2 11-Speed Rear Derailleur
The A2 version of SRAM’s electronic and wireless RED eTap 11-Speed Rear Derailleur has inherited some of the features of the 12-speed eTap AXS rear derailleur, so it now offers even higher performance than the original version.
First and foremost is the innovative and effective Orbit chain management system which uses a fluid-filled damper to control the movement of the derailleur over large bumps whilst still allowing for easy and accurate shifting. This prevents chain slap and helps with chain retention so it can be used with single-ring 1x drivetrains. Efficiency and durability have been increased by using larger X-SYNC pulleys, still with ceramic bearings, which require less articulation in the chain and hence produces less friction.
The other major benefit of this upgraded derailleur is that it can now be used with a 32 tooth cassette, ideal for long or steep climbs and negating the need to choose between the standard or WiFli option.
Shifting is still fast and reliable, with a simple lever tap calling up the required sprocket and the battery remains unchanged, so batteries from the previous version are compatible.
- SRAM eTap shift logic and wireless operation
- Fits all 11-speed SRAM road cassettes up to 11-32t
- 2x and 1x compatible
- Carbon cage
- A2 Updated version of the original SRAM RED eTap rear derailleur
- Orbit chain management technology keeps drivetrain quiet and secure
- Larger X-SYNC pulleys and ceramic bearings for increased durability and efficiency
- Compatible with existing eTap batteries
- Please note: this rear derailleur isn't supplied with the battery. The battery will need to be purchased separately